Last updated on September 24, 2023
1. What Personal Data That We Collect?
We may collect from you your personal data when you provide us with it, for example:
- When you create an account on our platform
- When you enroll in a course or subscription
- When you contact us for support
- When you visit our website or application
- When you engage with us on any social media platform
- When you participate in our quizzes, problem classes, or other activities
- When you visit our platform in any manner
The Platform may contain links to other sites. Company is not responsible for the privacy notices or the content of such third-party Websites even if:
- You accessed the third-party Website or Webapp using links from our Platform; or
- You accessed our Platform using links from a third-party Website or Webapp.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We may share Personal Information with trusted service providers or our affiliates in relation to services, for payment processing, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, account administration, perform statistical analysis, provide marketing assistance, host the Platform, index user profile pages and usernames as part of the URL, technical and customer support. Any third parties receiving your Personal Information from us are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
After you place an order or avail services on our Platform, you might need to make payments for services. In order to process your payments, we use third-party payment processors. Your payment will be processed by the payment provider you choose to process your payment via a payment gateway. If you give us banking or other payment mode details, we solely use such details to process payment refunds, if any, to you. The third-party payment processors we use also collect, use, and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
To ensure that the security and integrity of the Platform is safeguarded, Company may monitor your Personal Information. We may under certain circumstances engage a trusted third-party service provider for the purpose of managing the technical operations involved in hosting.
We will share the Personal Information, if such disclosure been required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of government or other legal process. We may be required to process personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime, loss prevention or prevention of fraud. We may also use Personal Information to meet our internal and external audit requirements and for information security purposes.
International Transfer of Personal Information:
To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service available on our Platform to you, we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
In cases where personal information would need to be transferred outside of a country where Company operates, towards other jurisdictions, specific requirements may apply for such Transfer to be allowed. We may also transfer personal information to a third party located outside your country of origin without having to implement the above measures if you have given consent to us for the transfer of your Personal Information.
As of now, your Personal Information is being transferred via internet to a third-party service provider AWS in either of there hosting/back-up the data on cloud. The data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
By using the Platform, you expressly agree to the transfers of personal data to third countries where this requires your consent.
Upon written request from the Controller, we agree to delete or return all the Personal Information or data to the Controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, unless there is a legal obligation or basis for us to retain a copy of such information or data for further processing.
In addition to implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security, we shall make available to the Controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with our obligations and allow the Controller or another auditor appointed by the Controller for conducting audits, including inspections, to demonstrate that processing meets the requirements of the Regulation, and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Compliance with regulatory requirements:
If in case it is a statutory obligation, we may may use your personal data to comply with KYC and AML regulations. These regulations require us to collect and verify the identity of our customers. We may use your personal data to verify your identity, such as by checking your name, date of birth, and address against government-issued identification. We may also use your personal data to monitor your transactions for suspicious activity.
3. Children’s Personal Information
Company may on the basis of disclosure made by you collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 through our Platform. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this policy by instructing or guiding their children to provide Personal Information through our Platform. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided any unwanted Personal Information to us through our Platform, please report to us and We will endeavour to provide best amicable solution.
4. Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us, as long as an account is active or as needed to provide the service(s) or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to terminate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information, please contact us.
We will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
the purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- whether We have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation);
- whether We have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent);
- how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost, and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate;
- any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you); and
- the time period your account remains active.
Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
a. Essential Cookies:
These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Service. These class of cookies helps in keeping a user log
b. Insight Cookies:
These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service, which in turn helps us in improving your user experience. We partner with third parties to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioural analytics to improve our products/services.
c. Marketing Cookies:
We also use some marketing cookies provided by third parties to collect and analyse various information about the visitors to the our website and users of the service. No personal or intrusive information is collected in this process though.
- More information on “Incognito” mode and cookie setting in Google Chrome
- More information on “InPrivate” and cookie setting in IE
- More information on “Private Browsing” and cookie setting in FireFox
- More information on “Private Browsing” and cookies setting in Safari
6. Social Media Features
Our Platform contain links to other websites or webapps, including without limitation those websites or webapps, of our affiliates. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said websites or webapps. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do We accept any liability about the content of such websites or webapps including those of our group companies that have their own privacy policies tailored for the business practices and sectors in which they operate.
8. Testimonials & Public Forums
We post on our Platform, customer testimonials/comments/reviews that may contain Personal Information. Prior to posting the testimonial, We obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us.
9. Corporate Events
In the event Company goes through any major corporate action, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice of any such change in ownership or control. During such event, We may also disclose your Personal Information to any other third party with your prior consent.
10. Responsibility with You
When you submit any Personal Information to us, you represent that you have the lawful right to submit the Personal Information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so and that such Personal Information is true, complete, and accurate. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
11. Opting Out and Unsubscribing
Rights You Have Regarding How Personal Information Is Used
Reviewing, Correcting, and Deletion of Your Personal Information
Upon request, Company will provide you with information about whether We hold any of your Personal Information. We allow users of the Platform to access, update, or modify their information by clicking on the My account link in the Platform’s navigation menu. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that We correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information; please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
Your registered email address will be automatically subscribed to our newsletters, which will contain information on industry updates, author resources, upcoming Webinars, latest offers, and new services by Company. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by contacting us. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
12. Sensitive Personal Information
What Is Sensitive Personal Information?
“Sensitive Personal Information” is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health, or information concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive Personal Information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive Personal Information to us.
If, you intentionally or unintentionally transmit sensitive Personal Information to us, you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive Personal Information.
13. Link to other websites
14. Your rights:
You have the following rights under the Indian data protection law (DPDP):
- Right of access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a portable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
15. Security of Your Personal Information
We have in place security controls to guard against unauthorised access to your information. Your password is the only thing securing your account, so we strongly advise you to keep it secret and to log out of your account each time you’re done using it. We use a variety of technological security measures, such as encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technologies, to further protect your information from potential security breaches. Company has put in place the following security practices and procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure:
- We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure
- All our employees and service providers have signed confidentiality agreements where they have undertaken that they will not make any Personal Information available to anyone, unless authorized in writing by the user.
- Personal Information will not be made available to any third party, except as provided herein or by obtaining your prior written consent.
- Wherever applicable all documents submitted are managed through a secure online job management system; the documents that are sent to us can only be viewed by service professionals working on your assignment.
- Payment-related Personal Information:
- The site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when accepting payment- related Personal Information, to ensure that your payment-related Personal Information is secure.
- In order to protect your credit card information, all online transactions are conducted using a secure 256-bit SSL encryption signed by VeriSign. Encryption ensures that no information is accessible to unknown parties. Company hereby undertakes not to store your credit card information, thereby reducing the possibility of fraudulent charges being made by Company.
These precautions, however, do not ensure that a breach of such firewalls and secure server software won’t allow someone to access, disclose, edit, or delete your information. You acknowledge understanding these risks and agree to accept them by using our service.
17. Contact Us
|Name of Data Protection Officer
|Mr. Divvyam Parashar